The only page for the resourceful articles, life quotes, books of life and inspirations

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Wikipedia

Search results

Message by Oryema Walter

Prefer getting wisdom to anything on this earth and always inspire people!

Translate

📍Current Posts 📍

SMOOTH SEAS NEVER MAKE SKILLFUL SAILORS [Contemplation]

 | Article at The Big articles & inspirations|   Lawrence Ssekalembe; Author of the Book "Recovery of the Broken" Smooth sea...

My Conscience is Never Wrong

Saturday, May 8, 2021
A blog of inspirations
My conscience speaks every microsecond of my life but I have realized it's me who silence it. I should do all things possible to motivate my conscience to keep speaking. By the way, conscience is 100% truthful when it speaks.
E.g You killed someone-You are Arrested-Verdict says Life imprison-But because you have money-you decided to pay those corrupt officers a lump sum of cash-You are freed. But "My dear, you might think you won the case by paying your billions. Never! Your conscience (inner voice) keeps reminding you...* You killed , you killed , you killed. to the extent that ghost may even appear, makes you mad or something.. #Infact your money forgave you but your conscience can't forgive you.

#Your Conscience(the small voice within you) should be feaerd/respected the most.
Because It tells the truth and in case you killed or murdered or bla blá blá blá blá blá blá, It keeps reminding you about your quack action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write ✍️ your comment